TOTEM LISA LAPOINTE
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
Online orders are delivered in 2-4 days. We can also arrange urgent delivery if you email email@example.com when you place your order. Sometimes delays occur if the item is out of stock but we will contact you immediately if this happens. For pre-order items, the lead time is usually 14-30 days. For custom-made items like artwork, rugs and furniture it can take between 2-5 weeks depending on the item. To ask a question and get an immediate response, chat with us on our website or send a Facebook message or email and someome will respond within a few minutes to an hour.
For orders over HK$500. We deliver to Kowloon twice weekly and outlying islands once per week.
UNPACKING AND ASSEMBLY
Our delivery service does not include assembly or rubbish removal.
Please note that some furniture and fragile items are delivered inside timber crates to prevent damage during transit. If your item is crated you will need a hammer to remove and dispose of the crate. If you require help with unpacking, the handling fee will be HK$500.
Some furniture items are flat packed and will require self-assembly.
We ship to 148 countries worldwide and we use a special shipping service that provides discounted rates with reliable couriers.
Please input your address in the checkout process to receive a custom quotation for shipping to your location.
Our custom shipping tool calculates the shipping based on the items in your cart.
If your overseas shipping quote is too high, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your cart and we will investigate and reply with a cheaper option if it is possible.
Prices displayed on the website will be based on your location anywhere in the world.
We are very selective about the timber, fabric, materials and finishes of every product.
Refund, Returns and exchanges
- Unfortunately we can not accept returns unless products are faulty and damaged beyond repair.
- Claims must be made within 7 days from the date of delivery by emailing email@example.com and must include the following information:
- Name, order no. reason for return, supporting photographic evidence
- Notice made after 7 days from the date of delivery are at our discretion
- If items arrive damaged we reserve the right to repair or replace the item.
- All claims will be handled within 28 days upon acknowledgement of your request.
- All custom-made items, displayed items, discounted items, promotional items or items damaged through normal wear and tear cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items.
- We will pay the costs of return (or our collection) of the Products only if:
- the Products are faulty due to no fault on your part ; or
- the Products are incorrectly shipped due to an error of our part.
- Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by us.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or refund refused.
- Upon dispute, iDecorateshop.com reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
- We will exchange or replace the Products only if:
- the Products are faulty due to no fault on your part; or
- the Products are incorrectly shipped due to an error of our part.
- We will only refund you for a reason set out below:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the Product or these terms which you do not agree to ;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- If what you have bought is faulty or damaged beyond repair or cannot be replaced within a reasonable time frame.
- We do not refund for a change of mind or order made due to your mistake.
- If a refund is approved it will take 30 days to process.
- We do not allow the cancellation of an order after the order has been submitted.
Need assistance? We're here to help!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call +852 93193117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 12 hours.
For all media and press enquiries please email email@example.com
If you have any ideas on the products we should be sourcing or trends that you want to know more about then we'd love to hear from you.
We can also be contacted via Instagram, FB messenger or Skype for personal styling advice or product needs.
Good, bad or indifferent – we would love to know what you think about our website and products.
Exclusive Artist to iDecorate.
'Totem' is a limited edition print by Australian artist Lisa Lapointe
Art giclee print - Edition of 50 limited edition print on 300gsm art paper.
60(W) x 70(L) cm
Framed and unframed versions available.
Frame colours - Black, Natural or White - please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference.
DELIVERY TIME FRAME
Most of our artists/designers products are ‘made-to-order’.
Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.
About the Artist:
Inspired by spiritual, religious and indigenous mythologies, referencing and exploring facets of Shamanism, (evident in works, such as 'Panther', 'Hara', 'Owl', 'Valley of the Serpent' and 'Cajoling the Moon'.) Lisa Lapointe focuses on creating images of power and encourages the viewer to dream forward – into the future – not backward into the past.
The key themes Lapointe draws from Shamanism are healing, power and dreaming – ultimately our connection to spirit. She is particularly drawn to the connection Shamanism has with nature and the earth. How plants can be great healers and animals powerful guides. The idea of a Shaman being able to mend the soul with this great knowledge.
The ability to read one's environment and understand one's ailments or discord through these signs and symbols. What interests her also are the undercurrents of human emotion. The energy of a situation found in an action or a comment, or even a song. Every moment and place, every person and sentiment, are transformed into a visual language – the shapes are the words and the colours are the emotion.
Lapointe looks deep within herself and draws upon her own inner psyche, which she sees as a vibrantly coloured geometric world. She translates this world into a totally original prismatic language resulting in powerful transcendental like imagery – chaotic yet serene.
The act of drafting itself becomes a form of meditation. Hours of hand colouring large-scale works in turn becomes a spiritual practice. Her works are primarily hand drawn - coloured pencil on paper, with large scale works up to almost 2 metres tall and taking anywhere from 6-12 weeks to complete a single piece. The result is truly unique work.