Dover rug in ivory-charcoal color has tribal appeal to it. An earthy geometric pattern with weathered effect is digitally printed on a hand-woven viscose rag. Not to miss the rug's price point, that makes it a must-have piece.
Please note that this item takes 6-10 weeks for delivery depending on the size. We currently have 2 colour options, denim and multi colour in 3 sizes available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an alternative size.
120(W) x 180(L) cm
160(W) x 230(L) cm
Material: Hand woven, cotton, soft touch
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.