Hand woven rug exclusive to iDecorate.
The Adams rug is hand-woven in sturdy hemp. This amazing rug has the charm of a gypsy as well as a class of an intellectual. ‘Adams’ would be perfect when paired with blues or neutrals and even look great with industrial style decor.
Please note that this item takes 6-10 weeks for delivery depending on the size. Available in 3 sizes please email email@example.com if you require an alternative size.
120(W) x 180(L) cm
160(W) x 230(L) cm
190(W) x 290(L) cm
Material: Hand woven, natural fiber, textured, extra resistant
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side in-wards.
Rugs may vary in colour due to the differences in computer displays